Your dentists Dr. Pink & Dr. Lutzenberger are once again leading the way in innovative dentistry. The VistaCam iX multihead camera system with HD resolution brings dental diseases such as cavities or periodontitis into clear view. Even hidden problem zones such as root canals can be seen on a monitor directly from the dentist chair.
With fluorescent light and infrared, cavity damage or periodontitis can be spotted early on and pro-actively treated, without an x-ray.
Digital intraoral camera advantages
- A high-resolution lens provides a clear image of bacteria and defects
- Images are immediately available to explain and discuss with the patient so that suitable treatment can be planned
- Images are saved digitally and can be used in follow-up visits
- The VistaCam iX functions without radiation or involving the use of colouring agents
- It is possible to provide treatment to prevent cavities as even cavity-causing bacteria are visible in the enamel
- Root canals can be displayed and precisely measured
- In cases of gum disease it is possible to keep a digital record of the treatment progress
Further information about these treatments can be found on the endodontology (root canal treatment), cavity diagnostics and periodontitis pages.